Funko is one of the world’s most beloved companies. They have created some of the finest toys and collectibles ever created.
The company has created products for adults, children, and even individuals who do not enjoy toys.
Funko has a large customer base because it constantly introduces new product ideas, characters, and themes. This article will discuss one of their services, the Funko Official App.
What is the Funko Official App?
The Funko App best app for collecting Funko Pops. In this app, Funko and Pop Price Guide provides up-to-date market prices for over 17,000 Funko-verified collectibles daily.
The two companies, Funko and Stashpedia, merged to create this app. In addition, you may use the app to monitor your collection as it expands. New releases, limited products, pursued variants, and retailer exclusives may all be easily tracked.
Funko Official App Features
Pop Price Guide
- Using this feature, you may see how much your complete collection is worth in today’s market. As a bonus, this function can be used with various other currencies.
Migrating Your Collection
- You can move your collection without starting over if you have an account with Stashpedia or the Funko Beta app.
- You can search, discover, and scan to find items quickly since new ones are added every day.
- The app lets you keep track of more than 17,000 items in the catalog.
- You can search by groups, Limited editions, Licenses, Product name, attributes, or release year to make your search go faster.
- You can keep track of your collection with the “Add to Collection” and “Add to Wishlist” buttons.
- You can add new things to your collection with the app.
- You can put things on your Wishlist that you want but haven’t bought yet.
- A collector can also sort their items by alphabetical order or by their worth.
You won’t have trouble tracking down a new addition to your collection. Regarding officially licensed Funko collectibles, the Funko app has the largest selection, with over 17,000 options.
The interface of the app is clean and uncluttered. Furthermore, using the barcode scanner makes it simple to incorporate a new addition into your collection.
You can also manage your data and keep tabs on your collection. For example, you can use this app to track down one of the collectible figurines. By working with PPG, you can quickly determine how much your collection is worth right now.
In addition, you’ll learn what’s currently popular. Finally, the “Pop! Yourself” feature allows you to design a personalized avatar.
From what we’ve seen, the app lacks many features and has some bugs. The most obvious problem is that it’s not on every device. That means you won’t be able to use the app if you have an old phone or tablet.
We also had a lot of trouble with how the app worked. It didn’t have many features we thought it would, and it was a bit slow. Maybe it’s because they have so many things.
Some users also had trouble getting rid of certain items from their collections. And some things that should work fine don’t. For example, when you search for something, you don’t always get relevant results.
There are also problems with going through pages too quickly. We had to refresh pages more than once before they would load correctly.
Lastly, the app doesn’t crash when you move from one section to another, but users can’t connect with them within the app. This makes it hard to look through what other people have saved.
Before you go…
So, there you go! Overall, the Funko Official App is a great way for collectors to keep up with all the latest news and releases from Funko. Many cool things about this app make it worth getting. It’s also free!
Check out my next article: “Funko Pop Collector Tracker.”